11 januari 2010

Why twitter?

Why twitter?
Answer that question!
Why is twitter fun? Why would everyone in the world have twitter?
What do you have to do on twitter?
Why is it that fun?
I just don't understand that!
I also have twitter, and i doesn't even understand it..
And it's not fun,, you just typ a message, and that's it..
Nothing else.. nothing more?
i just don't get it..
Like ,, ashton kutcher.. posting a photo of the butt of his wife/girlfriend.
And with the description: don't tell the wife..
Why??

Well answer them, because it makes me mad!

Greets Karlijn:P

2 opmerkingen:

Storyteller zei

aha, yeaa, IDK, I hated twitter when I first made it, but it's become like an addiction... I need to update like all the timee.. xD

And I'm slowly starting to like tumblr too... I mostly just reblog pictures and stuff though...

anywayy, I added you on both, my twitter is sparkles_xx and my tumblr is kathleen-xx.tumblr.com i think, just so you dont think some psycho started following you xD

Storyteller zei

Heey, yeaah, I dissapeared for a while too. You just get so busy and forget about stuff :P

But what's weird is I haven't checked my blog since I last posted, and then today I decide to check it, and you posted today (at 11:11 my time :D ). Aha, I thought it was weird... anywayy

Do you get spring break?? If you do, how was it, or what are your plans if you haven't had it yet?

My youtube is sparklesroxx I need to upload a new video, I haven't in a while... I have a bunch recorded, I just have to find time to upload them :P

And did I ever say I love the layout of your blog? Because I do, it's very pretty.

So hows life?? :P

xoxo,

Grow Your Own Drugs

Als je van tuinieren en zelf middeltjes maken houdt dan is dit echt iets voor je. Ik hou van de eenvoud van al de remedies. Ik vind het o...