17 april 2010

A blog about history

Hello there, anyone...
You know half of me.., the write me, besides that 'm a history freak and a walking history dictonary who can tell you who the god of hell was by the egyptians..

My big passion is history. It's really a part of myself, and my life.
I learned all about it. My whole life through. I've heard stories from my first history teacher on primary school. They were fantastic! He told them by a kind of drama... That way i remember most of the details and stories. I think he brought me my history freakness in me..
I started wrote al the notes what he said on a blocnote, and then wrote them in big blocnote book thing.
Now i got 38 pages of notes in that blocnote book just full of history notes. And that all in the last class of primary school.

Now i fed myself with books of my granddad.. He is really happy that i'm a history freak. I now got a dictonary of patriotic history (dutch). It's from 1938! before the second world war!
I also have a lot of books about the history things..

Anyway, back to the point that i love history, and why i'm writing this post.

I'm starting a history blog! you can find the link here.. or go to my profile and find the link there..
Click here to go to my history blog

Greets me...

Geen opmerkingen:

Grow Your Own Drugs

Als je van tuinieren en zelf middeltjes maken houdt dan is dit echt iets voor je. Ik hou van de eenvoud van al de remedies. Ik vind het o...