1 juni 2010

Am i a French geek?

Hi...
You have probably seen it in my "my ID in 10 seconds".
I love France, and the French language.. Most of my friends hate French.. Kristel said a time ago that i am a francophone... But that means I am French right? Omg..
So, when are you a french geek? If you like Paris and go often there? If you get all the information about France and know it that well that you can dream it? Or when you answer questions in French?
It's so weird.. But i really like it... Although i had a 5 for my writing test.. ^^
I can't imagine that i am a "francophone"..
Well, that's it.. (i don't know what to tell more..)

Au revoir!
Beaucoup des bisoux... Je crois.. :)

Salut, Karlijn

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

well in that case. I love france, and certainly planned to live there for one year!

beaucoup des bisouS!

Am I the first commenter?

Grow Your Own Drugs

Als je van tuinieren en zelf middeltjes maken houdt dan is dit echt iets voor je. Ik hou van de eenvoud van al de remedies. Ik vind het o...