20 juni 2010

Book in construction!!

Is it weird if I say that I want to write a book? I am 17 years old and want to write a book. I got great idea's and really can see what have to write and what absolutly not.I write mostly with details. This will bring pictures in your mind. Well that's how I can read a book the best. If I can imagine how things look like, just from the details in the book then i think it's a good book.. Like the Harry Potter books, a lot of details! Beautyfully written.
Is it possible to write a book? Maybe for an adult, but for a student? I've got already a start.
And yes, it's in dutch. My mum says that I've got talent...
We'll see, i hope i can do it.
More later...

See ya! ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Grow Your Own Drugs

Als je van tuinieren en zelf middeltjes maken houdt dan is dit echt iets voor je. Ik hou van de eenvoud van al de remedies. Ik vind het o...