5 februari 2012

When are you a coward?

What a coward is and why my boyfriend isn't a coward...


When you're a coward you want to tell someone a really important thing and you're afraid that that someone doesn't feel the same while you already know that she feels the same, but you're really afraid that she doesn't.
A coward is in everyone, even in the biggest macho.
If you really care but think you won't be understood or heard then you're a coward.
But you are not a coward, because i heard you,
because you screamed it out loud.
And i screamed it out loud back at you,
the little sentence we say when we say goodbye,
the sentence that is short enough to be a word,
the sentence i cherish to come from your mouth and that it's for me.
I scream it back to you, i'll always will.
I'll scream it from the rooftops if you want to.
I'll write it on the back of dirty cars, i'll write it in the sky, in the sand on the beach
and i'll write it on your heart
and just a little lower i'll write
"i'll always do, forever"

Answer back:
I love you

Sjoerd, I love you too

Geen opmerkingen:

Grow Your Own Drugs

Als je van tuinieren en zelf middeltjes maken houdt dan is dit echt iets voor je. Ik hou van de eenvoud van al de remedies. Ik vind het o...