18 juli 2009

Vive la France!

Finally i've got vacation! This morning i received my paper... Or how do you say it? Where al the numbers are on.. In The USA it's A, B, C, D, E, F. But here it's from 1 to 10. 10 is very good! And 1 is the worst number ever... On my list it's reasonable. Except my history! That's fantastic... Well, I'm exaggerating a bit. When 10 is the best and 1 the worst, and i got a 9.1 for my history. What is it, you think? Good or bad?
So I'm going to the next class! yeah!
But let's don't talk about Maths, Physics, or economic...!
It's vacation! Time to relax and sit back in a really relaxing chair.
My mom have booked a last minute to France, it's near Paris. So that will be fun! Swim in the river there and look at nice guys =). And actually all that stuff. Learn better French...
I am already on!

See ya...
Greets Karlijn ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Grow Your Own Drugs

Als je van tuinieren en zelf middeltjes maken houdt dan is dit echt iets voor je. Ik hou van de eenvoud van al de remedies. Ik vind het o...