17 augustus 2009

Fly Sperm

So...
Today we're gonna talk about "fly sperm". XD sorry about that... But it was kind of funny and hilarious! i just was reading a newspaper on my room. And something outside the house caught my attraction. Then i saw two flies lying on each other... That was really weird. But here comes the most weird thing of all! i was looking at the flies when one of the flyd away while the other at the same time was getting rid of his sperm on my windowsill! How nasty is that?

Well, i hope YOU will NEVER EVER see fly sperm!
And of todays news, here on "My little blogspace"!

Bye bye... :D

2 opmerkingen:

Storyteller zei

Eww, thats really gross, seeing two flies.... uhmm yeaa i hope that never happens to me. I think I'd be scarred for life.

Anyway, response to the comment you left:

The camp did get better, actually it got a lot better. People started talking to me and I became good friends with the one girl there. The dancing didn't get easier, but I was put in the beginner class so we moved at a much slower pace... and I just had a lot more fun after the first couple days... I'm home now, and happy too!! :D

I hope you are having a good summer. When do you have to go back to school??

Storyteller zei

aha, yeaa it's been so long since I've talked to you......

I don't get to go to the concert anymore :(

I found out about the taylor swift presale thing like a day after the presale tickets went on sale and there was none left :(

I'm like really mad that the websiet didnt say when the tickets went on sale.... oh well.

I'll have to enter lots of contests......xD

so hows school going so far this year??

Grow Your Own Drugs

Als je van tuinieren en zelf middeltjes maken houdt dan is dit echt iets voor je. Ik hou van de eenvoud van al de remedies. Ik vind het o...